Odoo Help

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

is custom field correctly gets the barcode from scanner..?

on 2/17/15, 7:59 AM 564 views

Am going to make a field in my custom module...

In that field i want to give the barcode scanned output... ean13...

so tha on onchange it will compute the original record from ean13..

Problem is there is issue that barcode input in odoo wont scans coorectly for fields...

it adds some additional field,, is that so...? refer issue ..

also please tell me which barcode hardwares is perfect for odoo... 

barcode scanner and barcode printer types

On 2/18/15, 2:24 AM

Anandh we are using Honeywell barcode scanner. In odoo-8 only POS module converting barcode to ean13. I have tested few places for product search, working fine. If you don't want to use ean13 you can remove this restriction.

thank you..bro...

on 2/18/15, 3:58 AM
On 3/12/15, 6:30 AM

We are using motorola barcode scanner its also working fine, and barcode printer we are using SATO CG 408 which also working fine you can try it.

K thank you...

on 3/13/15, 1:26 AM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Asked: 2/17/15, 7:59 AM
Seen: 564 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM