Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Invoicing: Why aren't quantities of products affected? How can I hide the create button for specific users?

By
Jihen BEN ALI
on 11/12/15, 4:15 AM 464 views

Hi,

I have two question about customer invoices

1- When you create an invoice without following the workflow(quotation-> sales order -> invoice) the quantities of the product does not decrease there is a solution for this issue?

2- How can I hide the create button in the customer invoices for a specifig group of user??

Thanks

zbik

--zbik--
| 6 4 7
Lodz, Poland
--zbik--

zbik
On 11/12/15, 12:15 PM

Ad 1) See menu /Settings/Configuration/Sales -> Invoicing Process

Here you determine what is the relationship with invoices and with pickings. In your case, you probably must also perform pickings (menu warehouse).

Ad 2) See menu /Settings/Users/User -> Access Rights -> Accounting & Finance

If you want to restrict user group then you can give only read permission for the specified group (button is not hidden).

Invoices will NEVER affect product quantities.

Bista Solutions US, Ray Carnes
on 11/12/15, 1:57 PM

Generally you are right, but if is selected... "Generate invoices after and based on delivery orders"?

zbik
on 11/12/15, 2:02 PM

Hello zbik about the invoices could you exolain more because I didn't found it

Jihen BEN ALI
on 11/17/15, 3:15 AM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 11/12/15, 4:15 AM
Seen: 464 times
Last updated: 11/23/15, 7:03 AM