Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Invoice will not go to paid even when I register the full ammount payment at once

By
Ilias
on 10/6/14, 6:20 PM 359 views

I have an issue with the invoice payment and I can't seem to find what is wrong with it....

When I use their online demo everything goes fine... I add a customer, then create an order verify it etc and then register a payment

when I enter for example the full amount there is no option for the invoice to remain open and it goes to paid

On the other hand on my installations (both lixun and windows) everytime I try to do the same thing

It keeps having the keep open and no matter how much money I put in it says that amount is the difference

what am I not getting ?

try to pay that invoice through customer payment and check the reconcile button

Hengky Zhang
on 10/8/14, 6:43 AM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

2 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 10/6/14, 6:20 PM
Seen: 359 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM