This question has been flagged
4 Replies

Hello, I have Odoo 8.

I have created a product with buy price of $14.50 . Then I register a buy invoice for one product, so total is $14.50 + taxes. When I go to Reporting->Accounting->Invoice Analysis I get that the "Total Without Tax" is $2.85, not $14.50... why?

Then I try creating a product with sale price of $90. Then I register a sale invoice for one product, so total is $90 + taxes. When I go to the same report, I get thay the "Total Without Tax" is $17.69... why?

In both cases, I filter by category of product and the product is the unique product in this category.

I don't change anything of the code of the report.

Discard
Best Answer

Verify base currency and exchange rates. For Base currency Current rate should be equal 1.0

Discard
Author

Where can I check these items?

Accounting/Configuration/Miscallenous/Currencies

Best Answer

Odoo v8

Despite the company currency being set to "base", the exchange rate does not update to 1.00In order to update the exchange rates, you must enable multi currency at:

Settings -> Accounting -> Features -> Enable Multi Currency

Once this has been done, you can now update your currency rates by adding new items.

If you are unable to add an item to update the currency rate, you may have to uncheck base currency setting, then update the rate.

After your base currency has been set to 1.00, you can disable multi currency. 

Discard