Odoo Help

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Invoice number as aeroo report name

Francesco OpenCode
on 6/6/13, 2:49 PM 911 views

I want use the invoice number as aeroo report name. Is it possible?

I'm also trying to figure this out for Aeroo for Odoo 8.0. Did you ever find a solution?

Luke Branch
on 4/18/15, 5:32 AM

You can use the following OCA module to dynamically create the filename for the report:

I haven't figured out how to add the invoice number as the filename yet, however it is on my TODO list. I'll write back here once i've figured it out.

If you are familiar with python and Odoo models and fields I believe you may be able to figure it out though, as it uses python logic to create the filename.

If you figure it out please write back here so others can benefit also.

Luke Branch
on 5/25/15, 4:43 AM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

0 follower(s)

Asked: 6/6/13, 2:49 PM
Seen: 911 times
Last updated: 9/28/15, 6:56 AM