Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Invoice material and travel distance on contract, task or project

By
Stephane leloup
on 12/26/14, 6:30 PM 1,105 views

Hi,

I would like to be able to add material and/or travel distance in Km for exemple to a contract or a project or a task of a project and invoice it with the time on the same invoice.

For exemple, I do an service job for a customer and need to invoice for this Job :

- 200 Working hours based on timesheet

- 1800 Km

- Some material used for the job

How can I acheave this by using timesheet and contract or project ?

Thanks.

PS : Odoo V8

HI, you can customise it up to your need...

Baiju
on 12/29/14, 12:54 AM

Hi, have you ever found a solution for this problem? I need to do exactly the same, but odoo doesn't seem to support it out-of-the-box.

ruben.theys@leanit.be
on 1/22/15, 8:56 AM
Stephane leloup
On 1/22/15, 11:32 AM

No, no solution found out-of-the-box.

I'm using Odoo because it's free and as I work alone in my company I don't want to spend a lot of money inside an ERP used only by one user ... I spend already a lot of time to adjust myself the standard fonctionalities of Odoo to my need, like invoice report, purchase order report, ... and I don't want to make to much specific developpment in Odoo for this time.

I spent also too much time to change the incredibly bad, strange and dangerous Email management integrated in Odoo, with the followers automaticaly added and Email who are spécified as sent to a partner and who are never realy transmited ...

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

2 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 12/26/14, 6:30 PM
Seen: 1105 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM