This question has been flagged
1 Reply

Hi,

I would like to be able to add material and/or travel distance in Km for exemple to a contract or a project or a task of a project and invoice it with the time on the same invoice.

For exemple, I do an service job for a customer and need to invoice for this Job :

- 200 Working hours based on timesheet

- 1800 Km

- Some material used for the job

How can I acheave this by using timesheet and contract or project ?

Thanks.

PS : Odoo V8

Discard

HI, you can customise it up to your need...

Hi, have you ever found a solution for this problem? I need to do exactly the same, but odoo doesn't seem to support it out-of-the-box.

Author Best Answer

No, no solution found out-of-the-box.

I'm using Odoo because it's free and as I work alone in my company I don't want to spend a lot of money inside an ERP used only by one user ... I spend already a lot of time to adjust myself the standard fonctionalities of Odoo to my need, like invoice report, purchase order report, ... and I don't want to make to much specific developpment in Odoo for this time.

I spent also too much time to change the incredibly bad, strange and dangerous Email management integrated in Odoo, with the followers automaticaly added and Email who are spécified as sent to a partner and who are never realy transmited ...

Discard