Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Invoice days based on the Timesheet

By
XAVIER HERICHER
on 2/15/13, 11:07 AM 2,880 views

Hello,

I try to create invoice from the timesheet of employee. Each hour is considered as a unit. I want to convert hour (8) in Days (1). Is it possible to parameter it ?

tansadio
On 4/5/16, 8:24 AM

I have the same problem.

Maxime Guérin
On 2/11/15, 7:40 AM

Is that still true ? I have the same problem today.

My timesheet is in HOUR and when i invoice it it doesn't convert the hours on days

Example : 8h in timesheet = 8 days on my invoice

Do someone has the solution ?

Josse Colpaert (jco)
On 3/21/13, 5:31 PM

It is possible to change it in the Settings (> Project Management > Working time unit). However, it will not change any values when you change this setting. It should however use the 2.00 days vs 2:00 hours. It will take it into account when you invoice your timesheets.

Bob Muller
On 4/25/13, 6:48 AM

I'm not sure if this answers your question, however I'm also using the timesheet modules and create invoices from the hours entered by employees.

By default, we enter working time in number of hours. So each day we enter 8 hours. However when we print timesheets, working times are shown in days. This behaviour can be changed in the Unit of Measurements form by making hours the default UOM for UOM-category Working Times.

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

0 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 2/15/13, 11:07 AM
Seen: 2880 times
Last updated: 4/5/16, 8:24 AM