Odoo Help

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Invalid XML for View Architecture on Account Banking Payment export module install

Rait Helmrosin
on 11/2/13, 6:46 AM 1,962 views

I need to install Account Banking Payment Export and SEPA module as well, but when I try to install account banking payment export I get error:

Error occurred while validating the field(s) arch: Invalid XML for View Architecture!

Has anyone had the same issue ? Can anyone help me with this? Link to module: openerp.com/apps/7.0/account_banking_payment_export

Beat Besmer
On 12/12/13, 1:54 AM

possible solution found here:

I think the problem is causing due to another module named as account_pain. If you look at this module, in file account_payment_view.xml you can see that this module is replacing the same button with string "Make Payment". SO if you have already installed the module account_pain, and if you try to install account_banking_payment_export, it will cause error because the button "Make Payment" is replaced in the module account_pain and is not currently in the view. So i would recommend to uninstall account_pain module or change the account_pain module to make the button invisible instead of replacing the button.

if this helped, please vote, close question or else write a comment

Beat Besmer
on 12/12/13, 2:41 AM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

2 follower(s)

Asked: 11/2/13, 6:46 AM
Seen: 1962 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM