Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Internal Server Error with Two Odoo Instances

By
chesucr
on 5/8/15, 4:54 AM 423 views

Hello!

I have two instances of Odoo in a server in the cloud. If I make these steps I get "Internal Server Error":

1. I make login in the first instance

2. I close the session

3. I load the address of the second instance in the same browser

If I want to the second instance work I need to remove the browser cookies first.

On the other hand I have two instances in my local PC as well and I don't need to remove the cookies to make them work if I change from one to another.

It's not a NginX issue because I tried with and without it.

If I load them in differents browsers (Firefox and Chromium), they work well at the same time.

What could it be?

Thanks and greetings.

Hi, Do you have any custom modules installed?

Intigra Technolab
on 5/10/15, 1:16 PM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 5/8/15, 4:54 AM
Seen: 423 times
Last updated: 5/11/15, 6:01 AM