Odoo Help

George Rodopoulos
On 8/24/14, 4:49 PM

I followed your steps using the most recent build on runbot and I can reproduce the error you reported. So, this may be a bug which needs to be fixed in source code level.

Maybe somebody should add an issue and/or a pull request on github following these guidelines.   Version 9.0 Alpha 1 is not stable as it is in 'Alpha' state so it is expected to find some bugs.

I've put up a error report on Github at https://github.com/odoo/odoo/issues/1956 Hopefully somebody will fix this soon, as it is a rather big problem.

Yenthe
on 8/25/14, 1:54 AM
Andy Ng
On 8/29/14, 3:07 AM

my Contact Us form submission was working until now... I'm getting a similar 500: Internal Error message...

Sajad KK
On 9/4/14, 7:55 AM

Quick Fix:

sale/views/report_saleorder.xml

Comment or Remove

<div t-if="o.validity_date" class="col-xs-3">
        <strong>Validity Date:</strong>
        <p t-field="o.validity_date"/>
 </div>

and upgrade Sale module. Thats it!

Nathan Hewett
On 9/20/18, 12:45 PM

Hello- I'm having a similar issue, but can't seem to find any documentation on it anywhere. I'm currently running Odoo 11 community edition. I followed the link on the paypal acquirer setup page, and completed the instructions 1-by-1 without any issue. When I go to complete a transaction through my website, everything goes fine until the payment has been processed by paypal and it redirects the shopper back to my page. At this point, depending on settings, I've had 2 outcomes: 1 produces a 500 internal server error and the second is where paypal never actually sends the shopper back to my page, and instead just loads for EVER until it finally times out. Either way, the payment is processed but the user never ends up back at my site, nor are they shown a confirmation page, and their cart isn't emptied at all.

Can anyone point me in the right direction? I've seen countless articles regarding similar issues dating back to 2015 and such, but nothing relevant to Odoo v11. Thank you for the help!

-Nate

Nicolás Visús
On 8/24/14, 1:16 PM

Hi Yenthe, did you solve it? I have the same issue

Hi Nicolás, I haven't fixed this personally as this is rather a programming error, made by a developer. Fixing it myself wouldn't help anybody except myself. I've made a Github bug report here: https://github.com/odoo/odoo/issues/1956 So lets hope somebody fixes this soon!

Yenthe
on 8/25/14, 1:55 AM

Please be sure that wkhtmltopdf is: 1) installed 2) in the right folder /usr/bin

Franz Palfrader
on 8/29/14, 7:11 AM

Franz, this has nothing to do with wkhtmltopdf. Secondly I have it installed and under the /usr/bin, which double proves this has nothing to do with this error.

Yenthe
on 9/1/14, 5:26 AM

ant the Payment Acquirers Form Button Template is "transfer_acquirer_button" ?

Franz Palfrader
on 9/1/14, 7:35 AM

same thing here in oddo 8.0 from the bitnami VM, I can't solve it. Any additional hints?

M. Höppner
on 10/19/14, 7:19 AM

I found this thread because I was having the 500 error when a client would try to add a payment method.

I tried following Franz Palfrader's advice (which took seconds to try) and installed wkhtmltopdf. That was all it took to solve the problem; , I was getting 500 errors, installed wkhtmltopdf, hit the BACK button and clicked on "ADD PAYMENT METHOD" again - and now it worked.

I am using Centos7 with Odoo 10e and recall that the install instructions had warned that wkhtmltopdf was going to cause strange problems if not installed. These warnings are true ;-)

Thanks Franz!

Xeata Management Inc., James White
on 5/18/18, 2:04 PM

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Odoo Training Center

Access to our E-learning platform and experience all Odoo Apps through learning videos, exercises and Quizz.

Test it now

Question tools

2 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 8/20/14, 3:46 AM
Seen: 7287 times
Last updated: 9/20/18, 12:45 PM