This question has been flagged
1 Reply

When I try to install a new module (I have tried with 3 or 4 different ones) I get the following error:

Integrity Error

The operation cannot be completed, probably due to the following: - deletion: you may be trying to delete a record while other records still reference it - creation/update: a mandatory field is not correctly set

[object with reference: name - name]

Any hint on how to fix it?

Discard

what is the module name? have you tried installing the module in a different database?

Author

Module name: hr_timesheet (I have the same problem with different modules)

Author

It works with a diferent database loaded with demo data, so I know the problem is with my database, but I do not know what to check

Hi Sandiago, Please check which all modules are in "to be installed" state. if you have put an error module "to be installed" you can't install any of the module in openerp. Do one thing Goto "Settings >> Installed Modules" and make the view in "List View" and delete the "installed" Filter. You can see which of the modules are there in "To be installed" state

Best Answer

Hi,

all is in the message, you are certainely deleted a rcord, and id of this record is referenced in another table. I cant' help you for that, now you now you shouldn't delete a record which has id referenced in an other table, always uncheck active field for that. Good luke to identify this recoerd and table wher id is present ...

Bye

Discard