Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Installing odoo on cpanel/WHM

By
gemchand
on 12/28/15, 5:35 AM 1,889 views

Hello All;

I am trying to install odoo source code on cpanel . Can we directly install odoo source code  on cpanel?

Thank You

You have to enter your system password..where odoo is the system user name

Shivam Mahajan
on 12/28/15, 7:03 AM

Odoo

--Odoo --
| 5 2 5
kerala, India
--Odoo --

Working as a Odoo Functional and Technical Expert

Odoo
On 12/29/15, 12:15 AM

Which VPS Server you are purchased?

Also login as a root user and install odoo 

Please refer on 

http://www.theopensourcerer.com/2014/09/how-to-install-openerp-odoo-8-on-ubuntu-server-14-04-lts/

If any question pls ask

Hello @Dep I am using centos vps server. I saw a link which you suggested me to follow. you mean that i have to login as root user in command prompt and have to follow procedure which described in link.

gemchand
on 12/29/15, 12:26 AM

Yes Login via putty and install

Odoo
on 12/29/15, 1:18 AM

Hello @Dep Yeah I followed the link before. I accessed my root using putty and trying to install odoo. all the command ran successfully and but when i am trying to access odoo using http://yourIPaddress:8069 then it sometime gives permission to access and sometime gives "internal server error". I could not know what is problem. Thank You

gemchand
on 12/29/15, 1:23 AM

For need to check the log file ten only I can say whats the issue

Odoo
on 12/29/15, 1:25 AM

Hello @Dep can it be possible to download the odoo source code and upload on cpanel and directly run odoo on browser.

gemchand
on 12/29/15, 1:27 AM

For that u add the system user and databse user ,pls follow the link what i shared ,otherwise go with other blogs...Lot of help blogs are available .If you assign this as a job will do it from our side .Thank you

Odoo
on 12/29/15, 1:33 AM

can you give me your skype id?. i will talk to you. Thank you

gemchand
on 12/29/15, 1:37 AM

libukoshym

Odoo
on 12/29/15, 1:41 AM
gemchand
On 12/28/15, 10:00 PM

Hello @Shivam Mahajan

Can you briefly describe to install odoo on cpanel. I am new in odoo and linux server. It is greatful for me.

Thank You

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 12/28/15, 5:35 AM
Seen: 1889 times
Last updated: 12/29/15, 12:15 AM