Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Insert Block on new Odoo Online

By
Patrick Schanen
on 9/22/14, 11:25 AM 1,005 views

I see on a new Odoo 8 Free Online ( SaaS online ) install the insert Block is never show up. I think is a error  then on other Odoo 7 Free Online  ( SaaS online ) it works fine. The bare for viewing the Blocks ( oddo 8 ) for insert is not showing up it block in the layout.

Martin Schmid
On 9/22/14, 4:05 PM

I have the same problem after update from Odoo RC to Odoo Final V8. Only uninstall of module website builder and reinstall works.

BUT: All blog entries and pages than lost.

Ok i test this now on a other Odoo Sass Install zero page and blog posts.

Patrick Schanen
on 9/22/14, 5:26 PM

Goosh!

Mind & Go, Mind And Go
on 5/1/15, 6:52 PM
Patrick Schanen
On 9/22/14, 5:41 PM

@ Martin Schmid thanks now it work  on tech-oriented-training.odoo tech-oriented-trainig.eu
Bat i needto rebuidd my page. Also good befor begin to work to make a controll of the ensentiel function ( my error )

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 9/22/14, 11:25 AM
Seen: 1005 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM