This question has been flagged
2 Replies

Hi Guys

I have a use case which I'm struggling to solve it in Odoo and I thing there should be easy solution to that.

I would like to create a quotation for a client of mine and includes a few fee based after sales services which the customer does not want at this time, but I would like to included it with its expected unit price, but set the quantity to zero. So the quotation would have the amount which customer looks for, but also includes other optional items.

I can set it in the Odoo pretty well. but in the print/PDF of Quotation, Odoo eliminates all the zero amount rows.

can someone point me to the location which I can change this behavior

Thnx!

Discard

Thank you for your quick response.

Actually I'm on version 9.0C. it seems it is not like that

I need to learn how to use runbot as well. thank you for

If you are using the v9, you can check the v11 and do accordingly in v9. In the report template or in the report parser, there will be an if condition to eliminate this. You can inherit and change it.

For the runbot, please check this: https://www.cybrosys.com/blog/odoo-runbot

Best Answer

Hi,

Seems it's already working, add a line in the sale order line and set its quantity as 0,

if you check the above image, you can see the last order line quantity is zero.

Now if you print the quotation you can see this also in the quotation,

if the same is not working for you, check whether there is a custom module in your instance which prevent this. You can check the same in runbot and verify.

Thanks

Discard