This question has been flagged

Hi All,

I use Odoo 8. I am printing Production Orders from the Manufacturing module. I need my Production Order to include the "Description" field of each "Operation" such as Receiving Inspection, Rack per SOP-002, QA Racking, etc. I have these screenshots:

I would like for the Production Order to include the Description for each Operation.

Could anyone help me or point me in the right direction?

Thank you!

Peter

Discard
Best Answer

Hello,

I understand your requirement. Default Production Order print report only prints details for all the operations / work orders.

Work Orders are created based on your routing and workcenters, so it already has information about Workcenters.

You need to customize Production Order report in order to fetch the description from Work Center.(which can be taken from work orders -> work center -> description).

Regards,

Discard

"Default Production Order print report only prints details for all the operations / work orders."

What you say here, this is actually what I want. Production Order, with the detailed Description for each Operation / Work Order that is listed.

"You need to customize Production Order report in order to fetch the description from Work Center.(which can be taken from work orders -> work center -> description)."

The Description for each Operation / Work Order, or the description of the Work Center?

Sorry, Description of Operations which you configure on the Routing. You see, since system already prints details from operation, you could customize to add one more element.

Regards,

Best Answer

With respect to above answer, you can do like...

<tr>
<td class="text-center"><strong>Description</strong></td>
</tr>
<tr t-foreach="o.workcenter_lines" t-as="line2">
<td class="text-center"><span t-field="line2.DESCRIPTION_FILED_NAME"/></td>
</tr>

Hope this will help you,

Discard