This question has been flagged
1 Reply

scenario-

Main company

company 1-chart of account for company1

company 2-chart of account for company2

company 3-chart of account for company3

But I setup one multicompany ,here Admin cant view other three companies chart of account details,only corresponding user can view c h of acc details.How can I setup this properly ? need a help

Discard
Best Answer

If the admin is unable to view these things, make sure admin has the allowed companies in his profile.

Also, in settings --> configuration --> accounting, make sure your companies are all provided with their own chart of accounts. If none are specified then they will all use the main companies Chart, which is the only chart in the system at that point.

Discard
Author

But when I create a sale in one of my child company and create a invoice and it will goes to paid state ,But I cannot see the chart of account of this companys posted entries ,when I login as a adminstrator (I gave admin to all the other child companies access permission How to solve this?)

Author

problem is admin can see other companies chart of account details but no data inside the balance sheet and other columns ,if any sale is done in child companies,only company user can access this details