This question has been flagged
1 Reply

The purchase module introduction mentions the ability to "Import Supplier Pricelists". I installed the purchase module to my Odoo v8 instance and enabled supplier based pricelists. I'm now able to input prices manually via Purchases -> Products -> "Product x" -> Procurements -> Suppliers. I'm also able to define generic pricelists in Purchases -> Pricelists, but they don't seem to support the supplier specific approach. 

I cannot find any place where I could import the supplier volume-based prices. How can I import supplier prices from a csv file like in the purchase introduction image?

Update: I'm not talking about the sales pricelists. Here's what I'm talking about:

Import Supplier Pricelists

Discard

activate the feature "user can import csv" in general setting

Author

Thanks for answering, but it's already enabled. There would be an "Import" button if there was a list view for the prices, but so far I haven't found such a view.

what odoo version do you use, yes you are right every list view have import button beside the create button.

Author

I'm using the git tag 8.0.0 (https://github.com/odoo/odoo/tree/8.0.0)

Best Answer

Make sure you have the access rights (and checboxes) regarding pricelists. If you do, under sales/configuration will be menu definitions to pricelists / versions and rules. These should all open list views with the import button available.

Discard
Author

This is a fresh install and I'm logged in as the administrator and I have all the access rights. The question is about supplier pricelists, not sales pricelists.

Did you have all the technical features as well? (not checked by default for administrator). Furthermore, since in the database all the price lists will be under 1 table, it does not matter in this case if you use the view for sales or purchase. The system is the same. If you can't find any of the settings, but you can view the price list themselves in a list view, try to export that one. Then, when checking it, you can see how it is build up. You can do the same for your own price list imports.

Author

Sorry, I wasn't clear enough. I probably shouldn't have used the word pricelist or mention that I'm able to access the generic purchase pricelists in Purchase -> Configuration -> Pricelists (so yes, technical features are enabled). What I'm talking about is found under Products -> Service (or any other product) -> Procurements -> Suppliers -> "Supplier X" and there's a list of supplier prices. It doesn't have the same kind of pricelist rules as the sales/purchase pricelists.

That makes a huge difference indeed. The naming conventions for these tables are a bit off. I'm not quite sure what the names were again, but the idea is to export a list of the partners, then alter underlying records for these and re-import. Upon re-importing the already existing partners will be updated. Use this to import this price list items and their underlying volume x price records. You should be able to add those manually and I would recommend you to do so, because that will dictate how the structure should look like when importing.