This question has been flagged
2 Replies

I'm on Odoo 12.3

I have two products (Blueberry and Lemon) that order from the same vendor and both are running into negative stock in the same Manufacturing Order. The two products had reordering rules but they were ordering too much so i reduced the min and max quantities for both. i then deleted the old RFQ and then ran the scheduler and now only one of the items (lemon) appears on the new RFQ. I can no longer get the other item (blueberry) to trigger the reordering rule.

I've tweaked the blueberry reordering rule a number of times, reverted it back to what it was and even deleted it and created a new one but its not triggering no matter what i do.

Not sure what to do at this point as both reordering rules were working this morning. I only tweaked the Min/Max quantities and everything else looks identical. Why would one rule work fine and one stop functioning altogether? 

Discard
Author Best Answer

Correct there are no other RFQs for the same vendor and the product does not appear on any other vendor RFQs. I do not have any incoming from any other source. 

Discard
Best Answer

Hello,

Can you ensure that there's no other RFQ in draft for the same vendor? Possibly the request from the reordering rule has squeezed into another RFQ, and you did not notice.

Can you also verify that there are no other incoming transfers for the blueberry product?

Reg

Discard