This question has been flagged
1 Reply

Hello,

I am editing the invoice layout and how can I change the Invoice St. date/nr to Invoice Nr. date/invoicenr I have been on it for last 2 days and no success. Can anyone help me?

<para style="terp_header">Invoice [[ ((o.type == 'out_invoice' and (o.state == 'open' or o.state == 'paid')) or removeParentNode('para')) and '' ]] [[ o.number ]]</para>
<para style="terp_header">PRO-FORMA [[ ((o.type == 'out_invoice' and o.state == 'proforma2') or removeParentNode('para')) and '' ]]</para>
<para style="terp_header">Draft Invoice [[ ((o.type == 'out_invoice' and o.state == 'draft') or removeParentNode('para')) and '' ]]</para>
<para style="terp_header">Cancelled Invoice [[ ((o.type == 'out_invoice' and o.state == 'cancel') or removeParentNode('para')) and '' ]] [[ o.number ]]</para>
<para style="terp_header">Refund [[ (o.type=='out_refund' or removeParentNode('para')) and '' ]] [[ o.number ]]</para>
<para style="terp_header">Supplier Refund [[ (o.type=='in_refund' or removeParentNode('para')) and '' ]] [[ o.number ]]</para>
<para style="terp_header">Supplier Invoice [[ (o.type=='in_invoice' or removeParentNode('para')) and '' ]] [[ o.number ]]</para>

I want to change that part so it wont show Invoice St. 10/16/1 but it shows Invoice Nr. 10/16/1

Discard
Best Answer

Maybe you want to change the sequence. You can edit it in Settings / Technical. Is that it ?

AJ

Discard