Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

I modify the description in a line of an invoice but no change at printing

By
Guy Wart
on 7/16/13, 11:54 AM 933 views

Hello, With Openerp 7 I try to modify an invoice. It look that it is modified but when I print it, the PDF is generated with the old invoice not modified.

In fact, I only modify the description in a line of that invoice and the change is well recorded. When I open the invoice in openerp, I see the changed line but when I print it, there is no change, I still find the original line in the pdf.

So how can I print the modify invoice?

Abhishek
On 7/16/13, 12:33 PM

Ok go and remove the attached invoice pdf file from attachments (right hand upside inside Add) and then reprint invoice ...

You are right; but I didn't find the button 'Attachments' because I didn't install the Document Management System. I did it and can delete the invoice pdf from attachments. So thank you, it is the solution but to do it the document management System had to be installed.

Guy Wart
on 7/16/13, 6:33 PM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

0 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 7/16/13, 11:54 AM
Seen: 933 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM