Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

i'm new to the odoo developement, i'm trying to change the sales management report invoice like account invoice format i changed the UI but it getting the values from the database how can do that.

By
shiva_guntuku
on 8/30/16, 7:54 AM 319 views

it's my xml file.

<div class="col-xs-6 pull-left">

<table class="table">

<tr>

<td>Tax</td>

<td>Base</td>

<td>Amount</td>

</tr>

<tr class="tax-col">

<t t-foreach="doc.order_line" t-as="i">

<tr t-if="i.product_uom_qty">

<td class="text-left">

<!-- <span t-esc="', '.join(map(lambda h: (h.description or h.name), i.tax_id))"/> -->

<!-- <span t-field="i.tax_id"/> -->

<span t-field="doc.account_tax.name"/>

</td>

<td class="text-left">

<span t-field="doc.amount_untaxed"

t-field-options='{"widget": "monetary", "display_currency": "doc.pricelist_id.currency_id"}'/>

</td>

<td>

<span t-field="i.price_tax"/>

</td>

</tr>

</t>

</tr>

</table>

</div>

here i have to get tax from product wise, and i have 2 different taxes VAT and CST and appling the tax on 2 different products.

shiva_guntuku
On 9/2/16, 3:23 AM

i found out my own solution, i tracked out the all the taxes added to particular product and if same type of tax is added to other product then it will be sum. it's done in sale.py(_amount_all()) and created other method. captured all the values from python and showed in xml view.

Thanks all for other suggestions.

Divyang Jariwala
On 9/1/16, 7:40 AM

Hello shiva_guntuku,

It may happening  because of following things.

1) may be you are not updating your module. 

2) "Reload from Attachment" field may be True in report. if it is True then unchecked it.

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 8/30/16, 7:54 AM
Seen: 319 times
Last updated: 9/2/16, 3:23 AM