Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

I installed V8 as admin I created a client but with others that client is not, why?

By
Manuel Arno
on 1/4/15, 8:52 PM 294 views

I installed V8 as admin I created a client but with others that client is not, why?

Ermin Trevisan

--Ermin Trevisan--
| 6 3 7
Walchwil, Switzerland
--Ermin Trevisan--

Ermin Trevisan
On 1/5/15, 2:49 AM

If "client" means a new company and "others" means other users, then while being logged in as admin go to  Settings/Users and add the new company to the "Allowed companies" of the corresponding user. 

By email you wrote me that by clients you mean customers. In that case you should check the access rights of your user: Settings/Users. If these are properly set, other users can see the customers too. However: You should NEVER EVER enter operational data with the admin user! Create a kind of superuser from scratch (not an admin copy) which has all access necessary to customize your company.

Ermin Trevisan
on 1/6/15, 3:31 AM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 1/4/15, 8:52 PM
Seen: 294 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM