This question has been flagged
2 Replies

I have add one field category in my test module. Now I want to print report(quatation/order) and i have display product category wise print. Suppose 1.Services,2.Delivery Report will print in 10 products in services and 5 products in Delivery just like summurrywise

ITEM        |    Total
                     Services    |      10
                     Delivery    |       5
                     Total       |      15
Is this possible ?

Discard
Best Answer

You have to create your own report which will print reports Category wise.

I mean in report 1st table will be for Category A with its Products and 2nd table for Category B with its Products.

Discard
Author

I have edit quatation/order default in sale. I have add field category in my new addons.

You mean you want to create one more table that contains Category Name and Total Number of Products in that category? Am I right?

Author

I have add one field categ_type in sale.order.line Now we print only this categ_type its contain no of product suppose Delivery 10 products. how I print this group_by. I hope you got it.

Author Best Answer

Solve my issue for in create one method retrive data from postgrey and set in to rml that return dict.

def get_val(self, obj):
        query = """
           SELECT  categ_type as name, sum(product_uom_qty * price_unit) as total
           FROM sale_order_line 
           WHERE order_id = %s GROUP BY categ_type
        """%(obj.id)
        self.cr.execute(query)
        data = self.cr.dictfetchall()
        for t in data:
           dict={'name' : t['name'], 'total' : t['total']}
           res.append(dict)
        return res 

repeatIn[o.get_val(o), 'p']

[[ p['name'] ]] [[ p['total'] ]]

Discard

Which script have you changed especially the place where you created this function.

Author

In my custom module.Thanks