This question has been flagged
2 Replies

Hello,

i have some Problems. I want to invite new user to complete my Survey. But the new user can not see anything. He can see the survey, when i give him some special privilegs. But then he can edit every survey and i don't want that.

I hope i could tell you my Problem. It would be great if somebody has an answer.

Discard
Best Answer

Create new group. Add following menus in that group in Menu tab:

1. Tools
  2. Tools/Surveys
  3. Tools/Surveys/Surveys

Give read,create rights to following Objects : 1. Survey 2. Survey Pages 3. Survey Question 4. Survey Answer 5. Survey History 6. Survey Response Line 7. survey.response

Add the user's to this group to whom you want to give a rights to create and read rights of Survey. This user's must not be there in Survey/User group.

Discard
Author

Thank you for that answer. I followed these steps and it works pretty good right now. I just have one problem left. The user should not be able to edit the survey. I tried some things but it still doesn't work.

Any ideas to fix it?

Give access right of 'Survey' Object for Write to false (0)

Please check that you have added any extra group which gives right's in survey object.

Author Best Answer

Thank you for that answer. I followed these steps and it works pretty good right now. I just have one problem left. The user should not be able to edit the survey. I tried some things but it still doesn't work.

Any ideas to fix it?

Discard