Odoo Help

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

I can't list the database which i restored thorough postgressql,but i can type the db name and login

Jamshid Chungath
on 3/31/15, 3:01 AM 596 views

i just restored  a database through psql,problem is i cant list the database name in /web/database/manager

and i am getting blank field in select a database field in login page,

please help me

Thanking You

in postgresql the restored database owner is the same as odoo database user?

on 3/31/15, 3:56 AM

| 5 3 6
Jakarta, Indonesia
On 3/31/15, 5:14 AM

In order to get the database name in the database list, the owner of the database must be the user that is used by OpenERP/Odoo to connect to the database.  If that user have a Super User privilege, most probably the user can access (read) all database.

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Asked: 3/31/15, 3:01 AM
Seen: 596 times
Last updated: 3/31/15, 5:14 AM