This question has been flagged
2 Replies

Hi,

I'm able to add comments on questions asked in this site, but I am unable to edit any of my comments after posting them, could the site design be changed to allow who are able to add comments to edit their comments, same as the case for questions

Discard

I received a downvote for this question, it is not related to the Application, Odoo or OpenERP, it is a suggestion related to this site. Now, if I have a suggestion or question related to this site so when to add my suggestion or comment/? 2nd, for who downvoted my question, thank you for that, but I hoped you commented it with an explanation so I got informed and can update myself in future. By the way, I needed to edit this comment to add this line so I converted it to an answer, added this 'By the way' line and then converted it back to a comment, unfortunately I got 'Forbidden 403' message

Best Answer

no one can edit their comments... only delete them and do it again.

Discard
Author

I got the following email from Yash Hi Tarek, As you have received the answer on your given link of forum question, You can not edit the comment and can only re-post it by removing the old. See here for the requirement of karma points to do such procedure : https://www.odoo.com/nl_NL/forum/help-1/question/how-does-karma-work-odoo-v8-forum-software-57845 Thanks. Regards, Yash Pancholi. odoo Support Enterprise