Can anyone tell me that below things are possible in default OpenERP?
- Report for each employee of month
- Report for each employee expense within any date range
- Report for all employee expense within any date rage
- Report for over time calculations
- If employee is late we cut the salary but it should ask us either to cut it or ignore it
- Calculation of overtime as per hourly rate and number of hours.
Please let me know if this can be done with the default options of openERP
Yes for some points which you enumerated.
See under Reporting ---> Human Resources : You will find some standard reports
This is an example from runbot
And this is an other example from my installation
You can get more reports, by searching in https://www.openerp.com/apps, or by customizing your own reports.
Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!
About This Community
|Asked: 4/15/14, 6:21 AM|
|Seen: 945 times|
|Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM|