Odoo is the world's easiest all-in-one management software. It includes hundreds of business apps:
CRM | e-Commerce | Accounting | Inventory | PoS | Project management | MRP | etc.
Can anyone tell me that below things are possible in default OpenERP?
- Report for each employee of month
- Report for each employee expense within any date range
- Report for all employee expense within any date rage
- Report for over time calculations
- If employee is late we cut the salary but it should ask us either to cut it or ignore it
- Calculation of overtime as per hourly rate and number of hours.
Please let me know if this can be done with the default options of openERP
Yes for some points which you enumerated.
See under Reporting ---> Human Resources : You will find some standard reports
This is an example from runbot
And this is an other example from my installation
You can get more reports, by searching in https://www.openerp.com/apps, or by customizing your own reports.
About This Community
This platform is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.Register
Odoo Training Center
Access to our E-learning platform and experience all Odoo Apps through learning videos, exercises and Quizz.Test it now
|Asked: 4/15/14, 6:21 AM|
|Seen: 1861 times|
|Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM|