This question has been flagged
2 Replies

Hi,

How to generate entries when comes to HR Expenses?

After approving the HR expense, "Generate Entries" button gives an error on "The employee must have a home address".

In this help forum, contributors have explained about tick box for customer & Supplier . But cannot find any tick box for Customer & Supplier when creating employees.

Please help.

Discard
Author

Hi Chirag, Thank you for the response. Yes, i understand. But i'm unable to find "Home Address" of the employee under "Personal Information". Also, nothing to select , i.e.No dropdown list for Present Address, which i think "Home Address". For your kind information, im using odoo version 7. Please guide me. Thank you.

Hi, This field is basically available into 'hr' module. So, just check your 'hr' module and confirm that field "Home Address" is there or not.

Author

Sorry. I cant see "Home Adddress". Only Present Address - a text field is there. Please help

Best Answer

Dooratharsini,

please go to the Human Resources -> Employees -> Select any employee -> Personal Information tab. You will see on the right side the Home Address many2one field, as shown on the screenshot below. This field is automatically added by the hr module, so if you have hr_expense installed, it has to be in this place.

Discard
Author

Yes, found the Home address.Its working. Thank you.

Best Answer

Hi Dooratharsini,

For the generating entries from HR Expense you have to choose the "Home Address" of the employee which is under "Personal Information".

After selecting "Home Address" of that employee system can generate accounting entries from the HR Expense.

Discard
Author

The above shown interface is different for me. I can not see Home Address. Please Help

Author

Yes, found the Home Address and its working. Thank you.