Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

HR app - job description field is missing in job position page

By
Gregoris Zikos
on 8/20/15, 9:18 AM 680 views

Hello all,

I'm following guidelines for HR management in odoo and almost all of them are referring to a job description field which is not available to me in my job position page. I installed HR management and HR recruitement modules and didn't find anything about this as everyone is getting this field for granted :D

Any help will be appreciated and we really need this function.

on another topic, about contract mangement - do we just add a document for the scanned signed copy of the contract or is there a specific module only for this?

Thanks in advance

Ali Zuaby
On 9/1/15, 7:58 PM

hello,

in basic HR & recruitment module its there; in object named hr.job there is a text field named description. if you cant view it try open new recruitment as in closed ones it wont be visibale. baiscally cause when candidate is hired you can set tasks and duties in contract managment.

concerning archiving signed contract you can attach it to contract page either with responding to document mail thread or using attachment button..unless you mean something like product related document module! 

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 8/20/15, 9:18 AM
Seen: 680 times
Last updated: 9/1/15, 7:58 PM