Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Howto handle translation when inherit sale.report_saleorder_document? [9.0]

By
Mario Gielissen | Openworx
on 6/29/16, 10:08 AM 340 views

When inherit report_saleorder_document in a custom module, the text is not translated and stays into english. I must add a xx.po file under i18n directory for translation. Is there a way to avoid this? The strings are already the same.

<template id="report_custom_quotation" inherit_id="sale.report_saleorder_document">

<xpath expr="//div[@class='page']" position="replace">

<div class="page">

<strong t-if="doc.state not in ['draft','sent']">Date Ordered:</strong>

I already managed it: instead of using xpath relace , I copied the original qwebcode and changed the ID: <template id="report_saleorder_document"> to

<template id="sale.report_saleorder_document">

Mario Gielissen | Openworx
on 6/29/16, 10:54 AM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 6/29/16, 10:08 AM
Seen: 340 times
Last updated: 6/29/16, 10:10 AM