Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

HowTo create a Team Webpage after installing Our Team page module

web
By
Dieter Huelskamp
on 4/9/15, 6:09 PM 614 views

Hello,

I was trying to create a team webpage within website builder in odoo 8, so I installed that module from web builder - personalize - add-on modules, but cannot find, howto set it up, or where it appears, or what could be precondition to appear anywhere. Would also be very nice to have a small get started section, in order to have an idea, what an installed module is supposed to do, I am always going through all settings in order to checkout, if anywhere appeared a new option. 

Ermin Trevisan

--Ermin Trevisan--
| 6 3 7
Walchwil, Switzerland
--Ermin Trevisan--

Ermin Trevisan
On 4/10/15, 8:47 AM

Go to the "About us" page, then on the top right menu "Customize" check "Our Team". But it only works, when the installed website theme offers a corresponding building block (Team Profiles).

Thanks a lot for your hint, I was searching for a page including something with team or equipo, since my website was in spanisch ... Tried 4 themes so far without luck. Also found https://github.com/odoo/odoo/issues/5707. Any idea how to add that missing building block manually?

Dieter Huelskamp
on 4/10/15, 10:49 AM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 4/9/15, 6:09 PM
Seen: 614 times
Last updated: 4/10/15, 8:47 AM