Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

How to zoom in/out the gantt view ?

By
Thierry Mallard
on 7/3/13, 11:58 AM 2,190 views

Hi there,

I'm starting to use the Project module of OpenERP 7.

Feeding the projects/phases/tasks with « Gantt View » starting and ending dates, I can have the Gantt view, but I can't find the zoom in/out options, which make this view somewhat useless.

Any hints ?

Kind regards,

Same here, I am very intersting in this !

I have tried to update some view by adding mode="year" in the <gant section... But this had no effects.

Something like this would be very nice : http://acespritechblog.wordpress.com/2013/08/06/openerp-web-enhancement-in-gantt-chart/

How could we implement this ?

Comexans
on 9/26/13, 2:13 PM

I'm very interesting in this too. Did you find something more to do that ?

Dijoux Corentin
on 6/11/14, 10:30 AM

Without any customize this view is not useable with real projects. I also test adding mode="week" or mode="day" but it seems to have no effects.

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

2 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 7/3/13, 11:58 AM
Seen: 2190 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM