We need to set up openerp for a multi shop environment. Our need:
- One company (one accounting)
- Two or more Shops in different cities
- Shops should share products, partners, partner debts, etc.
- Users in each shop should be restricted to: a) Shop accounting journals (invoice journals, cash and banks journals, etc) b) Shop locations (user in shop "A" can not make moves of shop "B"
Ideas till now:
- Play around with multi company, the problem I've found here is that I can not share accounting, each company needs it own chart of account
- Make a new model called something like "shop", relate account.journal and stock.location to "shop". Then, make some security rules.
Any suggestions? Similar problems? Thanks, Juan