Odoo Help

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

how to use Prefix operators '|' in context

on 9/21/13, 7:00 AM 1,031 views

i defined as follow to display mails in customer(res.partner) window <button name="%(mail.action_mail_archives_feeds)d" type="action" context="{'search_default_partner_ids': name }" string="inbox"/> <button name="%(mail.action_mail_archives_feeds)d" type="action" context="{'search_default_author_id': active_id }" string="outbox"/>

is there any possibility to pass '|' in context to combine both. i want both should be done in single button.

Grover Menacho

--Grover Menacho--
| 5 7 8
La Paz, Bolivia
--Grover Menacho--

Systems Engineer + MBA

Grover Menacho
On 9/21/13, 6:43 PM

Hmmm, i'm not sure what are you trying to do but this should work:

<button name="%(mail.action_mail_archives_feeds)d" type="action" context="{'search_default_author_id': active_id, 'search_default_partner_ids': name }" string="outbox"/>

if we try your opinion we'll obtain the AND condition of author_id and partner_id's . but my requirement is for OR condition.

on 9/23/13, 12:12 PM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Asked: 9/21/13, 7:00 AM
Seen: 1031 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM