This question has been flagged
1 Reply

Hi,

Need to know can we upgrade Enterprise 10 to 11 and if so what are the steps to follow? thanks

Discard
Best Answer

Hi Malik,

Since you have an enterprise Odoo version you can upgrade the database for free. You can upload and migrate your database at http://upgrade.odoo.com/
In major lines the process is as follows:

1. Upload your database on upgrade.odoo.com

2. Odoo upgrades and tests your database

3. Odoo customizes the upgrade process to your Odoo database

4. You get a database back from Odoo and 'reinstall' the upgraded database

5. Done!

You can find the whole process, with information at the bottom of upgrade.odoo.com - where there is a FAQ with information.

Regards,
Yenthe

Discard
Author

Hi Yenthe,

I have checked the upgrade and it says they still need another 2 to 3 months but I submitted my DB so let see what reply they might send once any progress will update here,

"You can upload your database but the upgrade scripts for version 11.0 are still being written

The time to write them is estimated to 2 or 3 months (starting from the v11.0 release date). .

We will only deliver upgraded databases when we'll have received the green light from our R&D Department.

Thanks for your patience and do not hesitate to report your feedback to upgrade@odoo.com."

Hey Malik,

Yes, sadly they can take quite a while.. If you're fast with uploading it you're in the front of the queue though, otherwise you might need to wait another few weeks on top of those 2 to 3 months.