This question has been flagged
2 Replies

I have create a new manufacturing order. And produce the product. Main product stock updated correctly ,but the stock of the component product shows the negative value. Then, how can i update the stock value after manufacture?

Thanks in Advance.

Discard
Best Answer

Hello,

Normally, using MRP module, if nomenclature is correctly defined for a given product, producing Qty one of this product will increase stock by 1 once production will be marked as complete. You have many steps within MRP (prepare production, produce, production completed, ...)

I'll suggest to :

1. check the content of your nomenclature (do you select qty to produce = 1 ?)
  2. check you "really" validate all mrp steps
  3. check the stock before/after producing.

Notice that OpenERP maintain different kind of stock : Physical stock, virtual stock, ...

If you define your manufactured product as "make to order", and proceeded like :

1. create a sale order
  2. validate the SO
  3. launch scheduler
  4. perform production

Then your produc will be produced but your "virtual inventory" will not reflect it as.... the produce item is planned to be "ship" as part of the related "parent" Sale Order => OpenERP consider this product as "reserved" for a customer and no more available for an "other sale".

Hope this will help you. Have a nice day. @++ Nicolas

Discard
Best Answer

You can update your stock using periodical inventory menu.

Regards, Mustufa

Discard
Author

Where should i find this menu?

Warehouse/Inventory Control/Physical Inventories

Author

Thanks for your Answer. Can I automatically update the stock?

Yes you can go to that product.. You will find "update" button overthere..

Author

That I know, but i want minimize the step. Can I automatically update the stock when i manufacture the product? If no, then its ok. And thanks for your fast reply.

Not sure but you can chagne your BOM configuration.

Author

How can i configure BOM?

Go to Manufacturing/Products/BOM

I'd tried to update stock using product>update , but giving error. ValueError: No such external ID currently defined in the system: stock.stock_location_stock .. I'd tried to locate in the database but cannot find it. Do you know which table that consist the stock value?