Odoo is the world's easiest all-in-one management software. It includes hundreds of business apps:
CRM | e-Commerce | Accounting | Inventory | PoS | Project management | MRP | etc.
When I have installed Odoo, I used this command :
git clone https://www.github.com/odoo/odoo --depth 1 --branch 8.0 --single-branch .
Now, I want to update my files on the server, to be sure to have the last version.
Do I execute the same command? Does Github use an other command when updating rather than installing?
Here is my solution. Hope it is ok for everybody.
1) Open a terminal
2) Log into my odoo system user with : sudo su - odoo -s /bin/bash
3) Verify my git status with : git status
4) Update the files with only : git pull
5) Now, I have to create my identity with these commands. It was not created yet.
git config user.name "Utilisateur systeme Odoo"
git config user.email "email@example.com"
6) Save local modifications with : git stash save --keep-index
7) Retry git pull
8) start Odoo and update all modules with :
/home/odoo/openerp-server -c /etc/odoo/openerp-server.conf --database=officielle --db_user=odoo --db_password=dfsd --update all
About This Community
This platform is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.Register
Odoo Training Center
Access to our E-learning platform and experience all Odoo Apps through learning videos, exercises and Quizz.Test it now
|Asked: 12/24/14, 1:12 PM|
|Seen: 4687 times|
|Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM|