Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

How to update all modules in producction server with multiple database

By
Eneldo Serrata
on 8/29/14, 1:26 AM 6,200 views

Hello my problem is i have odoo 8 in prodccion server with multiple database, there a way to update all databases and after everything is done restart the server?

Thanks

Mariusz Mizgier
On 8/29/14, 1:52 AM

Did you try running openerp-server file with --update=all parameter? That should rebuild all of your modules in all databases I believe.

Would you say that .openerp-server --update=all downloads automatically the newest files (versions) from internet?

Pascal Tremblay
on 12/24/14, 8:49 AM
E.R. Spada II
On 8/29/14, 2:24 AM

You must rebuild all databases individually with -u all when restarting the server. It is much cleaner ans safer to do one at a time. Make sure you have a backup of each.

Eneldo Serrata
On 8/29/14, 8:11 AM

Thanks for your rapid response, but what I mean is, without stop the server. I mean the scenario When You have like 20, then updated database you want, at night and in the morning they are ready, automatic, not one by one.

Thanks

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 8/29/14, 1:26 AM
Seen: 6200 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM