My initial inventory is done and validated. I can see the total value (here 2598,26 $) of the stock inventory in « Current Inventory Value ».
But how to automaticaly transfert this amount in accounting? Account stock is still at 0 $.
Should it be automatic?
- Settings/Warehouse - check Generate accounting entries per stock movement
- In product form - Inventory Valuation = Real Time (automated)
- In product category define all accounts (or/and in product form)
- In Warehouse/Locations - find Inventory loss and Production locations, they set Stock Valuation Account (Incoming) and Stock Valuation Account (Outgoing)
- In Stock Journal form, if you need this, set Autopost Created Moves.
Hope this help.
Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!
About This Community
|Asked: 1/24/15, 5:26 PM|
|Seen: 1133 times|
|Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM|