Odoo is the world's easiest all-in-one management software. It includes hundreds of business apps:
CRM | e-Commerce | Accounting | Inventory | PoS | Project management | MRP | etc.
My initial inventory is done and validated. I can see the total value (here 2598,26 $) of the stock inventory in « Current Inventory Value ».
But how to automaticaly transfert this amount in accounting? Account stock is still at 0 $.
Should it be automatic?
- Settings/Warehouse - check Generate accounting entries per stock movement
- In product form - Inventory Valuation = Real Time (automated)
- In product category define all accounts (or/and in product form)
- In Warehouse/Locations - find Inventory loss and Production locations, they set Stock Valuation Account (Incoming) and Stock Valuation Account (Outgoing)
- In Stock Journal form, if you need this, set Autopost Created Moves.
Hope this help.
About This Community
This platform is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.Register
Odoo Training Center
Access to our E-learning platform and experience all Odoo Apps through learning videos, exercises and Quizz.Test it now
|Asked: 1/24/15, 5:26 PM|
|Seen: 1469 times|
|Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM|