Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

How to Sync Older Calendar Items with Google Calendar

By
Steven Furick
on 1/21/16, 1:22 PM 411 views

I have meetings on my google calendar from many years ago that were with my customers. I would like to be able to track those meetings and I've setup the google calendar sync. It is working correctly but it only syncs the last few months of meetings. How can I Customize the date range that it will sync. 

I have discovered that it will sync older meetings if I go into them and make a change. I have tried createing a new google API key thinking it would reset the sync status.

Is there an advanced option somewhere the will allow me to sync all data regardless of age? 

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 1/21/16, 1:22 PM
Seen: 411 times
Last updated: 1/21/16, 2:57 PM