Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

How to show the Sign In button on the websit?

By
August Doo
on 9/22/14, 7:00 PM 636 views

During my exploration, I ticked off "Allow signin on the website", so there is no access to log in from the webpage, and here comes the disaster, I forgot where I did that, so I can't resume it. I'm thinking if I sign out or log on from another computer, I can't log into my system as the administrator. Anyone can tell me where I can choose the option to allow sign in from the website?

Cheers,

August

August Doo
On 9/23/14, 5:16 PM

I found it from website building, just choose it from Customize--Show Sign in

Wait, what? Please elaborate how you found this feature in more detail, because I am tracing your steps and my "Customize" is empty.

Fnordbedarf
on 11/17/14, 6:40 AM

Hi, if under your Customize menu is empty, it's out of my knowledge. Maybe you can create a new thread to get help from some experts. There should be the checklist of Show Logo, Show Sign-in, and Custom Footer and other options such as "HTML Editor".

August Doo
on 11/17/14, 6:17 PM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 9/22/14, 7:00 PM
Seen: 636 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM