Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

How to show more than 40 items in kanban view?

By
Ethan Furman
on 7/24/13, 4:43 PM 1,976 views

One of my modules has a kanban view with a couple hundred items to show, but by default I only get 40 at a time and the user has to keep hitting the 'show more (xxx remaining)' button to see everything. What's worse, if the user goes to the form view and then back to the kanban view, s/he has to start over with clicking an the 'show more' button.

Is there any way to increase that limit?

Hiral Patel (hip)

--Hiral Patel (hip)--
Tiny ERP Pvt Ltd
http://www.odoo.com
| 2 1 5
India
--Hiral Patel (hip)--

Hiral Patel (hip)
On 7/25/13, 3:35 AM

Hello,

In kanban.js there is a finction init(), Where you find following code :

this.limit = options.limit || 40;

Change the limit value from 40 to the number of records you want to display like :

this.limit = options.limit || 60;

I have made it as 60, Which shows me 60 records at a time.

Thanks.

Nico Bustillos
On 12/3/15, 3:29 PM

The correct way of doing this should not imply modifying native code in core modules. This other thread approaches this issue correctly:

https://www.odoo.com/es_ES/forum/help-1/question/overriding-number-of-items-in-a-kanban-view-with-a-custom-module-59647 

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

2 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 7/24/13, 4:43 PM
Seen: 1976 times
Last updated: 12/3/15, 3:35 PM