Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

how to setup exchange rate in multicurency

By
Juan Miguel Samano
on 3/15/13, 10:26 PM 1,249 views

I'm using multicurrency, my currency base is MXN, exchange rate against USD is 12.4545 MXN for each USD, but i'm confusing about what value do i need to enter every day, because in the other hand is the value USD against MXN which is 0.0802 USD for each MXN. somebody can help out to resolve this ?

Mohammad Alhashash

--Mohammad Alhashash--
| 5 5 8
Giza, Egypt
--Mohammad Alhashash--

Developer

Mohammad Alhashash
On 3/16/13, 4:34 AM

You need to enter the amount of the foreign currency per one unit of company currency. In your case it should be 0.0802.

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 3/15/13, 10:26 PM
Seen: 1249 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM