Help

How to setup a « Ship to customer » route?

Pascal Tremblay

Hello guy,

We make this tutorial with one goal : to setup a correct « Ship to customer » route for a sale

We have all the XML. It will be a pleasure to put it if necessary.

How to create a Ship to customer route an use it!

EXAMPLE - TUTORIAL - IT WORKS!!!

UPDATED MANY TIMES WITH THE HELP OF ZBIK

Warehouses

Locations

Routes

Procurement rules = Pull rules

Sequence code = Sequence type

Sequences

Type of picking

Products

Category of the product

The quotation

Delivery order is not trigerred!!!!

Configuration

Customer

8 Comments
Discard
Pascal Tremblay
-

May be I should define a push rull in my route « Ship to customer - PT2route »?

Zbik
-

Why you did not use the definition of the warehouse as Pick + Ship?

Pascal Tremblay
-

I agree to use it, but I don't really know what you are talking about. Thanks

Pascal Tremblay
-

Actually, when I make a sale quotation and I confirm it, the button « delivery orders » still doesn't appear. We can see an associated line in Warehouse->Schedulers->Procurements. Good thing. When I edit the procurement, at the bottom, there is an error : « No rule matching this procurement ». So I work there.

Pascal Tremblay
-

Actually, in Warehouse->Schedulers->Procurements, if i edit the procurement, the field rule_id is empty.

Zbik
-

You clear in rule - Warehouse To Propagate. All Active Procurement in state Running or state Exception exist? After Validate Sale Order Purchase Quotation is created? If you expected MTS on this route method = Create Procurement is bad.

Zbik
-

PS> https://github.com/odoo/odoo/issues/4758

Pascal Tremblay
-

zbik. Thanks for your help (once again) -> We updated the pull rule images in the tutorial according to your comments. -> None purchase quotation is created when we valid a sale order. We want it like this. thanks -> It works! ->

2 Answers
Zbik
Best Answer

If I understand the problem:

1. In warehouse settings you check "Manage advanced routes for your warehous"

2. In Pull Rule you set "Move Supply Method = Create Procurement" (now it is visible)

Hope this help.

6 Comments
Discard
Pascal Tremblay
-

One thing is sure, it is much better with this new options. I still didn't manage it... I come back.

Pascal Tremblay
-

I have updated « Manage advanced routes » in the settings (see tutorial below). I have updated « Move supply method » to « create procurement » in the pull rule (see tutorial below).

Zbik
-

You verify step by step new Sale Order and follow active Schedulers/Procurements list

Zbik
-

PS. watch out for this issue: https://www.odoo.com/forum/help-1/question/mrp-scheduler-in-multicompany-environment-72780

Pascal Tremblay
-

Thanks. I'm on this problem.

Pascal Tremblay
-

firtst time I explore Warehouses->Schedulers->Procurements. Very interesting too.

Pascal Tremblay
Best Answer

Here is the result. Almost perfect!@!@!!

THE RESULT OF THE TUTORIAL - FULL POWER

Sale quotation

Here, it is still impossible to get the new « view delivery » button once the purchase order is confirmed. May be it is what zbik means with his suggested bug.

Procurement

The created procurement is in the « Running » statut. The « check Procurement » button is without effect.

Delivery order

We have to make the transfer manually here. It takes the right sequence, according to our setup.

Stock move

1 Comment
Discard
Pascal Tremblay
-

Big thanks to zbik for his help!