This question has been flagged
16 Replies

Hello guy,

We make this tutorial with one goal : to setup a correct « Ship to customer » route for a sale

We have all the XML. It will be a pleasure to put it if necessary.

How to create a Ship to customer route an use it!

EXAMPLE - TUTORIAL - IT WORKS!!!

UPDATED MANY TIMES WITH THE HELP OF ZBIK

Warehouses

Locations

Routes

Procurement rules = Pull rules

Sequence code = Sequence type

Sequences

Type of picking

Products

Category of the product

The quotation

Delivery order is not trigerred!!!!

Configuration

Customer

Discard
Author

May be I should define a push rull in my route « Ship to customer - PT2route »?

Why you did not use the definition of the warehouse as Pick + Ship?

Author

I agree to use it, but I don't really know what you are talking about. Thanks

Author

Actually, when I make a sale quotation and I confirm it, the button « delivery orders » still doesn't appear. We can see an associated line in Warehouse->Schedulers->Procurements. Good thing. When I edit the procurement, at the bottom, there is an error : « No rule matching this procurement ». So I work there.

Author

Actually, in Warehouse->Schedulers->Procurements, if i edit the procurement, the field rule_id is empty.

You clear in rule - Warehouse To Propagate. All Active Procurement in state Running or state Exception exist? After Validate Sale Order Purchase Quotation is created? If you expected MTS on this route method = Create Procurement is bad.

PS> https://github.com/odoo/odoo/issues/4758

Author

zbik. Thanks for your help (once again) -> We updated the pull rule images in the tutorial according to your comments. -> None purchase quotation is created when we valid a sale order. We want it like this. thanks -> It works! ->

Best Answer

If I understand the problem:

1. In warehouse settings you check "Manage advanced routes for your warehous"

2. In Pull Rule you set "Move Supply Method = Create Procurement" (now it is visible)

Hope this help.

Discard
Author

One thing is sure, it is much better with this new options. I still didn't manage it... I come back.

Author

I have updated « Manage advanced routes » in the settings (see tutorial below). I have updated « Move supply method » to « create procurement » in the pull rule (see tutorial below).

You verify step by step new Sale Order and follow active Schedulers/Procurements list

PS. watch out for this issue: https://www.odoo.com/forum/help-1/question/mrp-scheduler-in-multicompany-environment-72780

Author

Thanks. I'm on this problem.

Author

firtst time I explore Warehouses->Schedulers->Procurements. Very interesting too.

Author Best Answer

Here is the result. Almost perfect!@!@!!

THE RESULT OF THE TUTORIAL - FULL POWER

Sale quotation

Here, it is still impossible to get the new « view delivery » button once the purchase order is confirmed. May be it is what zbik means with his suggested bug.

Procurement

The created procurement is in the « Running » statut. The « check Procurement » button is without effect.

Delivery order

We have to make the transfer manually here. It takes the right sequence, according to our setup.

Stock move

Discard
Author

Big thanks to zbik for his help!