Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

how to set journal to allow cancelling entries

By
jorge e perez
on 8/27/13, 4:31 PM 7,990 views

how to set journal to allow cancelling entries

You should give it a search in the forum before ask new questions!! Regards..%

Smart Way LLC, Anas Taji
on 8/27/13, 7:32 PM
Abhishek
On 8/27/13, 5:17 PM

First install module "account_cancel"

then open Accounting >> Configuration >> Financial Accounting >> Journal

the select the related journal whom you would to cancel the entries then select the allow cancel entries to true

then now move in the related entries and cancel that entries.

thanks! that works. For version 9 you will find that option in developer mode in: Accounting - Configuration - Accounting - Journals - Advanced Settings

Alberto Lozano
on 1/25/16, 4:28 PM
duran
On 2/15/16, 8:37 AM

I did install athe accnount cancel module, I'm logged ad adviser but I so not neet any option in journals, even advanved propoeties, that mention allow cancel entries

Any reason why it remains hidden for me ? tahnks

Seb

It seems you're using Odoo 9, please read Alberto's comment

Alaa Alnajjar
on 5/31/16, 3:47 AM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

2 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 8/27/13, 4:31 PM
Seen: 7990 times
Last updated: 4/8/16, 7:41 AM