This question has been flagged
3 Replies

Scenario is "I need to create a PO and incoming but no invoicing, ( because do not want company accounts to be affected and also steps to validate and register payments aren't required here)" I see a way to create invoice lines with 0 unit price and validate them when invoice is done PO will be set to Done, but is there any better way to manage this scenario? 

Discard

What process are you trying to model? Are you using the traditional process of a PO? You ask a supplier for goods, receive them, but don't pay for them?

Author

yes traditional drop shipping through purchase, I buy products from supplier using purchase requisition, supplier delivers goods directly to customer, supplier charges customer. We charge supplier but not based on each order but once a month (not through odoo).

Best Answer

Hi Yogesh,

You have to change the "invoice control" to manage when the invoice is created in the third flap.

Regards,

Juan José - ADHOC

Discard
Author

Hi Juan, Couldn't really understand your solution, I don't see any option in invoice control which allows picking/delivery without invoices.