This question has been flagged
6 Replies

Hello all,

For example, I would want this field has the class="residual" in the final html source code of the form view. So, I could select it with css after.

How to attrib this custom class? 

For example this class "residual" doesn't  appear on the final source code of the page :

<field name="residual" class="residual" groups="account.group_account_user" widget="monetary" options="{'currency_field': 'currency_id'}"/>

Thanks

UPDATE #1

I have also tried this one. "residual" class still not appears in the HTML source code.

<field name="residual" cssclass="residual" groups="account.group_account_user" widget="monetary" options="{'currency_field': 'currency_id'}"/>

UPDATE #2

This line doesn't have effect too.

<field name="residual" style="color:red;"  groups="account.group_account_user" widget="monetary" options="{'currency_field': 'currency_id'}"/>

Discard

Are you asking how to add new CSS to Odoo then?

Author

my new styles.css sheet is already loaded in the source html. but I can't find a selector to get this field only! thanks

Best Answer

This has worked for me.

Pass your custom class and existing class like this. You can find out what the existing class is by using something like firebug or just "view source".  Just a space, no comma between classes. 

<field name="residual" position="attributes">
    <attribute name="class">the_existing_class residual</attribute>
</field>
Discard

FYI, you can use attribute name="class" add="residual" in V9 only

@Jeremy is right, and I think you should add also separator=" " otherwise it will put in a comma between classes

Author Best Answer

Here is our solution. 

In the account.invoice_form view :

<group class="oe_subtotal_footer oe_right  invoice-residual-view">
<field name="residual" groups="account.group_account_user" widget="monetary" options="{'currency_field': 'currency_id'}"/>
</group>

In our custom styles.css :

.invoice-residual-view {
font-size: 24px;
color: #154734; !important;
border: 3px solid #009A44;
font-weight: bold;
}
.openerp .oe_form .oe_subtotal_footer.invoice-residual-view td.oe_form_group_cell {
vertical-align: middle;
padding: 3px 6px 3px 3px !important;
}

And the result :

Discard
Best Answer

Hello,

If you added new css class to your custom module. You need to link this new .css by using:

<template id="assets_backend" name="module_name assets" inherit_id="web.assets_backend">
<xpath expr="." position="inside">
                 <link rel="stylesheet" href="/path/to/s/.css"/>
</xpath>
</template>

in your .xml file. 

You can check this question also 

Hope this could help

Discard
Author

Thanks for your answer, but it is not what I need. My CSS stylesheet is ALREADY loaded in the source code. I want to know how to attrib the "residual" class to a field.