Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

How to select delivery method by product in the website shop cart?

By
Pascal Tremblay
on 10/27/15, 12:07 PM 539 views

Hello there,

our delivery method A is defined to 15 $ (fix) on the website shop.

But now, how to select another delivery method B according to product in the cart? Can we do such a thing in Odoo 8?

Thanks for your tip.

According to product? But what if many products with many delivery method?

zbik
on 10/27/15, 5:13 PM

Yes I thought about it... So you say that I can't choose a delivery method according to product? It's true that it seems to bring a problem in the cart with many products who have different delivery methods.

Pascal Tremblay
on 10/27/15, 5:18 PM

Possible solution: many product - one delivery method selected by priority from deliveries list (list to many product)

zbik
on 10/27/15, 6:27 PM

Will I have to use Javascript to do it? Could you guide me in a file? Thanks zbik

Pascal Tremblay
on 10/27/15, 6:35 PM

It is rather complicated solution. I pointed out just an idea.

zbik
on 10/27/15, 6:43 PM

Ok, we will forget this idea of delivery method by product (for the moment). thanks zbik

Pascal Tremblay
on 10/27/15, 8:45 PM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 10/27/15, 12:07 PM
Seen: 539 times
Last updated: 10/27/15, 8:45 PM