This question has been flagged

Are there any way to see the price history of product sold and product bought filtered or not filtered by particular customer / supplier? Example like this :

===============================

* Customer A have created an invoice in February 2015. He bought product A with sales price $20

* Customer A make another purchase (invoice) on March 2015. He bought product B with sales price $15 and product C with sales price $50.

* Customer B make a purchase (invoice) on January 2015. He bought product A with sales price of $18

* On April 2015, customer C want to buy product A. I want to know the sales price history of product A. How can I do this?

* On April 2015, customer A asked me what items that he had bought so far and the price offered. How can I do this?

* On April 2015, I want to see product A sales. What was the price and to whom I have sold this item. How can I do this?

===============================

It would be much apreciate if can give step by step how to do this..

I have asked pretty the same question around 2 years ago while still version 7. Because it's currently version 8, I create another topic with some example. Link of old topic : https://www.odoo.com/forum/help-1/question/how-to-get-product-price-history-for-sales-and-purchase-4052

Discard
Best Answer

There are some community modules for this. Try search with keyword: History in the app list.

Discard
Author

I tried to install product_price_history module. But seems it's not like what I need.. Anyway, thank you for the information...