Are there any way to see the price history of product sold and product bought filtered or not filtered by particular customer / supplier? Example like this :
* Customer A have created an invoice in February 2015. He bought product A with sales price $20
* Customer A make another purchase (invoice) on March 2015. He bought product B with sales price $15 and product C with sales price $50.
* Customer B make a purchase (invoice) on January 2015. He bought product A with sales price of $18
* On April 2015, customer C want to buy product A. I want to know the sales price history of product A. How can I do this?
* On April 2015, customer A asked me what items that he had bought so far and the price offered. How can I do this?
* On April 2015, I want to see product A sales. What was the price and to whom I have sold this item. How can I do this?
It would be much apreciate if can give step by step how to do this..
I have asked pretty the same question around 2 years ago while still version 7. Because it's currently version 8, I create another topic with some example. Link of old topic : https://www.odoo.com/forum/help-1/question/how-to-get-product-price-history-for-sales-and-purchase-4052
Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!
About This Community
|Asked: 4/6/15, 3:40 AM|
|Seen: 706 times|
|Last updated: 4/10/15, 8:36 AM|