Odoo Help

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

How to see price on stock mouvement

on 7/2/13, 5:26 AM 818 views

any ideas how to see price or cost on stock mouvement. for example, I made a delivrey of materiel for a project X, and i want to know how cost or total price of materiel a delivred. (analytic acounting give the information but only by using validate invoices.)

thanks in advance

Viktor Aditya
On 7/2/13, 5:52 AM
  1. You need to set up your products. Make your Inventory valuation as "Real Time (automated)", you can access it in Warehouse >> Products >> Products >> Tab Accounting.

2. Set up your product account. When you choose "Real Time (automated)", 2 extra field will appear "Stock Input Account" and "Stock Output Account", i suggest you fill these account from the product category. Don't forget to fill "Stock Valuation Account".

3. With the settings, everytime you make the stock move, the system will automatically make a stock journal for it. You can find the journal at Journal Entries or Journal Items.

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

0 follower(s)

Asked: 7/2/13, 5:26 AM
Seen: 818 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM